So recently I have been wanting to be taken deeper in my walk with the Lord. I start having my quiet time every day and praying to the Lord. Then the next thing I know I am wondering around again not focused on the Lord. Why do we do that? We have everything we need in front us. We have Christ. Without Christ as the center of our lives we can not be all God has called us to be. What does it take to go deeper?
1. It takes admission of sin and repentance
2. It takes a daily surrender of your will for God's will
3. It take being in God's word as much a possible
4. It takes spending time on you knees before the Lord
5. It takes accountability by other believers
I challenge you girls this week to think about God taking you deeper. Spend time in God's word and start memorizing a passage. Seek an accountability partner whether it be your parent, an older sibling, or a youth leader from church. We will be praying for each and everyone you this week and can not wait to share with you our future post on The Struggles that we all have faced as woman!